- Ascertain the audit goals. We will discuss your project goals. This is a time for questions and answers plus reviewing existing equipment, if any. We want to thoroughly understand your inventory project objectives so we can determine the best process to deliver on those metrics.
- Share and discuss insights on the process and action plan. We’ll review and discuss our plan establishing detailed roles and responsibilities for specific Beekan personnel.
- Customize process and procedures. Based on your input, we’ll tailor this project to your needs and objectives. At this stage, you’ll know exactly who will be onsite, what work they will be performing and an estimated completion time.
- Perform on-site audit. We’ll arrive on site, on time and ready to begin the audit. Your team will be apprised of our progress throughout the project including when to expect
our final analysis.
- Data analytics review. Our team will share our findings with you and will review the inventory counts in detail to identify and eliminate any discrepancies or irregularities.
- Final output quantified and delivered. Typically you’ll receive our final inventory assessment on the day that the audit was performed or within one day of project completion depending on project size.
“My company has been a loyal customer of Beekan for over 25 years. Bruce and his team have always done their best to satisfy our needs. I wish I had Beekan in all my stores.”
Mark McHenry, Pilot Travel Centers